People ask me all the time what kind of tools, products and services do I use for my online businesses. So, I thought it would be helpful to create a page that will list them all.
I am a firm believer in being up front. Some of the links below are affiliate links. I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase with my links. I personally have experience with all the companies, products and services that I recommend. Please don’t buy any products or service unless you feel like you can truly benefit from them.
Website & Web Hosting
The first step towards your online business is to get a website, I recommend these companies because they have a great reputation, they have been around for a long time and they make it easy for you get your site up and running in no time.
- Google Adsense – Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords – If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.
- Google Analytics – Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website
- G Suite – G Suite Business plan includes all the tools you need to run your online business. Features like:
- Unlimited storage for files and email
- More oversight and control of important business data
- The ability to search across every user account
Saves you time by submitting your site to all the top search engines and let people know you exist.
- Open Link Profiler – Get an in-depth analysis of the freshest live backlinks. It enables you to analyze the active backlinks of any website. An active backlink is a backlink that has been confirmed within the last 90 days. These are the links that influence the position of your website on Google and other search engines.
- Twilio – you can send SMS messages via your web application.
- Mashape – This site has hundreds of different APIs you can use for your project. For example, if you want to know which country does a particular phone number belongs to, you can look it up Via API. Or if you want to turn your HTML into PDF, you can make a API call to do that.
- API MK – Different api’s (ip to location, detecting mobile devices, and etc) to help you build web apps faster.
- Best PHP Obfuscator – this tool scrambles your PHP source code to make it very difficult to understand or reverse-engineer. This provides significant protection for source code intellectual property that must be hosted on a website or shipped to a customer.
- Prose – is a content editor for GitHub designed for managing websites.
Website Speed Test
- Pingdom – Use this free Website Speed Test to analyze the load speed of your websites, and learn how to make them faster
- DotCom Tools – Run a free website speed test! Check page load speed from 20 global locations. Test real web browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox, mobile. Analyze your site today