People ask me all the time what kind of tools, products and services do I use for my online businesses. So, I thought it would be helpful to create a page that will list them all.
I am a firm believer in being up front. Some of the links below are affiliate links. I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase with my links. I personally have experience with all the companies, products and services that I recommend. Please don’t buy any products or service unless you feel like you can truly benefit from them.
Website & Web Hosting
The first step towards your online business is to get a website, I recommend these companies because they have a great reputation, they have been around for a long time and they make it easy for you get your site up and running in no time.
- Google Adsense – Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords – If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.
- Google Analytics – Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website
- G Suite – G Suite Business plan includes all the tools you need to run your online business. Features like:
- Unlimited storage for files and email
- More oversight and control of important business data
- The ability to search across every user account
Saves you time by submitting your site to all the top search engines and let people know you exist.
- Open Link Profiler – Get an in-depth analysis of the freshest live backlinks. It enables you to analyze the active backlinks of any website. An active backlink is a backlink that has been confirmed within the last 90 days. These are the links that influence the position of your website on Google and other search engines.
- Twilio – you can send SMS messages via your web application.
- Mashape – This site has hundreds of different APIs you can use for your project. For example, if you want to know which country does a particular phone number belongs to, you can look it up Via API. Or if you want to turn your HTML into PDF, you can make a API call to do that.
- API MK – Different api’s (ip to location, detecting mobile devices, and etc) to help you build web apps faster.
- Best PHP Obfuscator – this tool scrambles your PHP source code to make it very difficult to understand or reverse-engineer. This provides significant protection for source code intellectual property that must be hosted on a website or shipped to a customer.
- Prose – is a content editor for GitHub designed for managing websites.
- Bubbl.us – Brainstorm online with Bubbl.us. Easily create colorful mind maps to print or share with others. Almost no learning curve. Millions of people are using Bubbl.us
Website Speed Test
- Pingdom – Use this free Website Speed Test to analyze the load speed of your websites, and learn how to make them faster
- DotCom Tools – Run a free website speed test! Check page load speed from 20 global locations. Test real web browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox, mobile. Analyze your site today
- PHP Hashing Password – It is a good practice to hash your user's password before storing into your database. This will help you decide which hashing option is the best for you web project.
- PHP Simple Database Class– f you are looking for a simple way to connect to your mysql database via php and CRUD (create, read, update and delete record info), then php simple database class is the right tool for you. With this class, you can easily create a very secure and powerful system.